Terms and Conditions
1. This Agreement applies to every contract for the sale of goods or services by RN Printing Pty Ltd to the Customer, unless RN Printing Pty Ltd agrees otherwise in writing. Any written quotation provided by RN Printing Pty Ltd to the Customer concerning the proposed supply of good or services is: Valid for 14 days from the date of quotation.
2. This agreement is accepted by RN Printing Pty Ltd when RN Printing Pty Ltd confirms its acceptance of an order in writing or electronic means or provides the Customer with the goods or services.
1. RN Printing Pty Ltd standard payment option is pre-payment in full, prior to commencement of any print work or services. Other payment terms may be offered at the discretion of RN Printing Pty Ltd and are subject to a satisfactory credit check.
2. RN Printing Pty Ltd may amend payment term upon giving written notice to the Customer.
3. If the Customer does not pay an invoice in full by the due date, then interest on sum due at the prevailing rate under the Penalty Interest Rates Act, plus 5 per cent for the period from the due date until the date of payment in full.
4. Charge to Customer for, and the Customer must indemnify RN Printing Pty Ltd from, all costs and expenses( including all legal costs and expenses) incurred by RN Printing Pty Ltd resulting from the non-payment or in taking action to enforce compliance with this agreement or to recover any goods.
1. Any period or date for delivery of goods or provision of services is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. RN Printing Pty Ltd will use its reasonable endeavours to meet any estimated dates for delivery of the goods and completion of the services but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any third party for failure to meet any estimated date.
2. If, through circumstances beyond RN Printing Pty Ltd control, RN Printing Pty Ltd is unable to effect delivery or provision of goods or services, then RN Printing Pty Ltd may cancel the Customer’s order ( even if it has already been accepted) by notice in writing including electronic means to the Customer.
3. When delivery is requested by the Customer, to be left at an unattended address, RN Printing Pty Ltd will not accept liability for any subsequent issues arising from that delivery. This clause does not affect any other rights pertaining to the goods noted within these Terms and Conditions.
1. RN Printing Pty Ltd reserves the right to modify the design, drawings or specifications supplied to RN Printing Pty Ltd by the Customer which do not materially affect the quality or usage of the goods by the Customer, without notice.
2. All prices quoted are for the supply of RN Printing Pty Ltd specified print ready artwork. Should any artwork corrections be required RN Printing Pty Ltd reserve the right to make such alterations and request subsequent approval from the Customer to proceed to print.
3. The Customer acknowledges that trimming may vary by up to 1 millimetre from the proof, specification or print job to print job and that such variation will not constitute a fault in the print job.
1. RN Printing Pty Ltd will not be liable for any defect in the goods supplied by RN Printing Pty Ltd which are based in whole or in part upon any designs, drawings or specifications supplied to RN Printing Pty Ltd by the Customer.
2. RN Printing Pty Ltd will not accept goods for return that have been altered in any way or have been used.
3. RN Printing Pty Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Customer or any third party, howsoever caused, including loss of turnover, profits, business or goodwill.
4. RN Printing Pty Ltd may, at its option, immediately terminate this agreement upon notice in writing. Where the Customer has breached any term in this agreement and where the Customer is an individual, and becomes bankrupt or enters into any scheme of arrangement or any assignment or composition with or for the benefit of its creditors or any class of its creditors generally and where the Customer is a corporation, an Insolvency Event occurs.
5. Upon Termination of this Agreement, any outstanding fees or charges under this agreement will become immediately due and payable by the Customer.
It is the intention of RN Printing Pty Ltd that these terms and conditions are made available to the client by copy or have available on the website. It is the Customer’s responsibility to obtain and to have read and fully understood the terms and conditions of RN Printing Pty Ltd.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be found to be void, invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force.
No delay or failure on the part of the RN Printing Pty Ltd to exercise or enforce any rights or remedies pursuant to the terms of this Agreement shall constitute a waiver of such rights or operate to prejudice the exercise need of any such rights at any time thereafter.
Should you have any questions or clarifications regarding these terms and conditions, you can contact us.
Mail to: RN Printing Pty Ltd
17 Rix Ave Hammondville 2170
Contact information: 0418 260 940
Changes to these Terms and Privacy Notice
We may amend these Terms and Conditions and Privacy Notice at any time by posting the amended terms on our website. Please check our website for updates.